Friday, September 25, 2009

Hello? Hello out there?

Hi folks, 


I think I've figured out how to make this blog send email to ten of you every time something is posted. It was hard to pick just ten, but right now I have it set to mom & papa and mike, the six of Lil's grandkids other than me, and then Nurmi and Elaine since they are so involved in Lil's support. That leaves out other very important and interested people but as far as I can tell, the blog software only lets me pick ten. (If there's people you know who want to be included--mom I'm thinking of Aunt Anne and Uncle Eric, for example, you can always forward the email to them.)



Anyway, it would be really great if you could let me know if you got an email notification of this post (by just quickly commenting on this post or by sending me a note on email) and if you can fully access the blog. (If you don't I'll probably try to get a hold of you some other way so that I make sure everyone who wants to be involved is included and I have the right email addresses for everyone). Also, please let me know if I you would rather I use some other email address for you. 


Remember, all of you family members have been authorized to be authors on this blog so any of you can post here as well--I'd love to have the reflections and stories of others here as well--it is my hope for this to be a community rather than a monologue even if the kinds of things we are posting are all quite different. (If you want me to resend the invitation to be an author, just let me know).


By the way, for those of you who haven't been reading this blog recently, I've been posting a lot because it is break. In the last week, I've been writing a bunch of self-reflective stuff, and I humbly request that you go back and read the posts in order (at least starting with the Monday) so you get the context.

Thanks, Ariel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ariel, just a quick note as you requested. I received an email alert about the blog. (And I started at the beginning.) LoveWhit

    ReplyDelete